As we start a new month with the prospect of going into lockdown for a month at a difficult time of the year for many people. Let us pause for a moment and be grateful for what we do have. Did you know Gratitude is good for us?
Ten Ways expressing Gratitude can help us
1. Makes us feel happier
2. Improves our Immune System
3. Lowers Blood Pressure
4. Improves our Sleep
5. Helps reduce anxiety and depression
6. Reduces inflammation through the body
7. Promotes a Healthier Heart Rhythm
8. Helps you become more connected with yourself and the environment
9. Reduces ageing effects to the brain
10. Improves relationships
To find out more just CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE
How to Express Gratitude
1. Keep a gratitude journal.
2. Tell an employee, a friend or a loved one something you appreciate about them.
3. Look at yourself in the mirror and think of something you like about yourself.
4. Sit in a quiet place and think about when something went well. How did that feel? Practice that feeling every day for a week.
5. Next time something bad happens consider 5 good things that happened as a result of this event.
6. Write someone a thank you note.
7. Write it down, talk about it, think about it, re-live it, meditate.
Join the November Gratitude Challenge
I will be posting on my facebook page a new gratitude challenge every day just CLICK HERE to join in.
If you don't belong to facebook, perhaps:-
(a) Have a box or jar that you put a slip in every day
(b) Write the thing you are grateful for in a diary
Look at it or pull a slip out any time you need to.
Above all, enjoy and feel better.